The Veteran Member grant is available to encourage continuous voting member club involvement as well as to recognize long-term commitment. Funds will be reserved for voting member clubs in good standing. Voting member clubs must apply with a detailed description of proposed project or program.
THIS GRANT EXCLUDES EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH BUILDING OR RENOVATING A COMMUNITY STRUCTURE AND PREMISES NOT OWNED BY THE MEMBER CLUB.
- Once a voting member club receives a Veteran Member Grant, that member club cannot receive a Production Grant in the same fiscal year.
- Clubs having the continuous voting membership are eligible for the following Veteran Member Grants:
- 10-19 years up to $2,500.00
- 20+ years up to $5,000.00
- An eligible club may receive a Veteran Member Grant only once every 5 years. Applications will be reviewed upon fully completed submission.
- The written proposal must include:
- breakdown of how purpose is accomplished.
- comments of secondary groups involved (if any).
- complete part 2 of this application.
- Member group receiving funds must submit a summary and the Follow-Up Evaluation Form. In addition to the summary and the Follow-Up Evaluation Form you must include evaluations from all the partners to Theatre Saskatchewan Inc. no later than ninety (90) days after the implementation of the project. There will be a 25% holdback of funds to be disbursed on receipt of the Follow-Up Evaluation Form. If the Follow-Up Evaluation For is not completed within 90 days, the funding must be returned.The Theatre Saskatchewan Inc. logo and the lottery logo MUST appear on all specific and general club support materials. ( e.g. programs, posters, advertisements etc.) Please include samples of proof of logo usage on support materials in your follow up report.
- The Theatre Saskatchewan Inc. logo and the lottery logo MUST appear on all specific and general club support materials. (e.g. programs, posters, advertisements etc.) Please include samples of proof of logo usage on support materials in your follow up report.
- Veteran Member Grants will be awarded only to qualified applicants. If none apply, the grant will not be awarded.
The deadlines for submissions are February 15 and September 15 of each year.